The site provides access to an online shopping service for health-related products that are dispensed without a prescription. The Terms of our site are of general application with respect to the use of the site.
If you need to contact us, communication is via email to email@example.com. Include your personal details to accurately identify you.
Information about us
Our company, 360 Home Group LLC, is a US registered company with its registered office at 15705 SE 255th Pl. Covington, WA 98042, USA We are responsible for operating the CuradermBCC.eu site. We work with selected vendors, partner distributors, and mail and courier services responsible for delivering Medical Devices.
We will not use your personal information for any other purpose that is not included in our Privacy and Cookies Policy. We may use the personal information you provide to us to:
- Receive payments and return products and / or services.
- To allow associated distributors and Messaging Service Providers to provide Products and / or Services.
- To improve our products and services.
- Comply with requests from regulatory bodies and the law.
- Offer information to health professionals.
- Crime and fraud prevention.
By accepting these Terms, you allow us to use identity verification services to review your data, which can be verified with various sources. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may request additional proof of your identity.
You consent to our requesting information about you, your health, and your current medications.
Security and communication
By accepting these Terms, you agree to receive electronic communications from us or our Associates and Messaging Service. You agree that any electronic communication made by us is sufficient to satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be sent to you in writing.
- Electronic communications include, but are not limited to, emails, notifications, alerts, notices, or other information provided through the site.
- User identification codes, passwords or any other information provided or chosen by you are confidential and should not be disclosed to third parties.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password if we consider that you have not complied with these Terms.
- You must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you know or suspect that someone without your consent knows, uses or has tried to use your user identification code or password.
Changes to these Terms and the site.
- We may correct these terms from time to time.
- Please refer to these Terms when you enter the site to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply at all times.
- We may revise these Terms to reflect:
- Changes in legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Or what we consider necessary.
- We will endeavor without obligation to contact you to inform you of changes if we revise these Terms if they apply to your Order.
- We may change the site from time to time to reflect changes in the Products and / or services, in accordance with the needs of our users and businesses.
You will not have the right to a refund derived from:
- A temporary interruption of the Service.
- Any interruption in the Service that is not the fault of the Company.
- You will not be entitled to receive any refund in relation to any Service in which the provision of said Service is restricted due to:
- Failed delivery if one or more attempts were made to deliver your package, but you were not present to receive it.
- Your failure to pick up a package at an agreed pickup point.
- If it is not the fault of the Company.
- Negligent act or omission on your part.
You can cancel an order with immediate effect by notifying us in writing if:
- We breach these Terms in a substantial way and we have not been able to remedy the breach within a minimum period of 15 (fifteen) days from the day you notified us in writing of such breach.
- our performance under these Terms is affected by an “Event Outside Our Control”.
Cancellation on our side
We may cancel an Order before the provision of said Products or Services has begun, in the following cases:
- At an Event outside of Our Control.
- Due to the unavailability of a Material, without which we cannot offer that Product or Service.
- In the event that a Product or Service is not available, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- If we cancel an Order and you have paid in advance, but the Products or Services have not yet been provided to you, we will refund the full amount.
We may cancel the Order at any time with immediate effect by written notice if:
- You don’t pay when necessary.
- You breach these Terms and do not remedy your breach within 7 (seven) days.
We may ask you for information that may be confidential and / or covered by data protection legislation. We will not be liable for any delay or failure in cases where you have not provided us with this information and we will not be obliged to provide you with any refunds in such circumstances.
Withdrawal or restriction of the site
- We do not guarantee that the site, or any Material it contains, will always be available without interruption. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or part of the site for commercial or operational reasons. We will try to provide reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the site through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
Product display and availability
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the site, we make no representations, warranties, express or implied, that the content on the site is accurate, complete, or current.
- Images of sanitary products on the site are illustrative.
- The Products may differ from the images on the site and we do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the images used on the site.
- Product packaging may vary from time to time to that shown in site images.
- All Products displayed on the site remain at all times subject to availability. If the Product you have ordered is not available, we will notify you as soon as possible and refund your payment immediately.
Price of products and services
- The prices of the Products or Services are those that appear on the site at the time your Order is submitted. We take precautions to ensure that the prices of Products and Services are correct at all times.
- Prices for products or services may change from time to time, but the changes will not affect any orders you placed prior to the change.
- Some of the products or services on the site may be priced incorrectly.
- If the correct price of the Product or Service is higher than the price indicated on the site, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option of continuing with the order of the Product or Service with the correct price or canceling your order. We will not process your order until we receive your instructions.
Payment for Products and services must be made in full at the time of placing your order. For which you must provide valid payment information. We reserve the right not to provide you with products or services if your payment details have expired or are invalid. In these cases, we will try to contact you to allow you to provide up-to-date information.
Responsibility to you
- We do not exclude or limit our liability to you in any way when it is illegal to do so. This includes liability for personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, subcontractors or Associates and for fraud or misrepresentation.
- We will not be liable, in any way, for any loss of income or for any indirect or consequential loss arising in connection with your Order.
- Our liability to you arising in connection with the provision of Products or Services will be limited to the amount paid by you in respect of such Product or Service.
- We will not be responsible for any loss of data or unauthorized access by others, as a result of unauthorized access or in any other way.
- We do not accept any responsibility for the acts or omissions of third parties.
- We only supply Products and services for your personal and private use. You agree not to supply the Health Products to any other person or to use the Products or Services for any commercial, commercial or resale purpose, and we will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunities if you use said Products or Services in any way other than in accordance with these Terms.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage from the use of any Product suggested by a Medical Professional if they provide incorrect or incomplete information.
- We are not responsible for loss or damage arising from your failure to inform your regular physician or other healthcare professional about any Product that you order on the site.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage that results from not following the advice given on the site or through the instructions for use of the Product.
- You agree that the advice provided through the site does not replace the advice provided by your regular doctor and that you should consult with your regular doctor and other healthcare professionals about the Products and / or services provided through the site.
Events beyond our control
- An “Event outside of our control” means any act or Event outside of our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, strikes, blockades or other industrial actions of third parties, civil commotion, riots, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural catastrophe or failure of telecommunications networks.
- If an Event Outside Our Control occurs that substantially affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms, we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you.
- Our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for fulfilling our obligations will extend for the duration of the Event beyond our control. When the Event beyond our control affects the supply of Products, we will arrange a new collection date with you after the Event outside our control has ended.
- You can cancel an order if an event beyond our control persists for a period of no less than 7 (seven) days. To cancel your Order, you must notify us in writing.
- We can cancel an order if an event beyond our control persists for a period not less than 30 (thirty) days.
By accepting these Terms, you agree to:
- The information you provide us will be accurate and will not omit anything important.
- You will comply with all instructions (including but not limited to cycle, time and dosage) suggested by the site or included in the instructions for use in relation to any Product.
- You will report any side effects of any Product as soon as reasonably possible.
- You will inform your regular doctor about the Products supplied and the information that is provided to you through the site.
- If, through the use of the site or the Product, you have any questions or concerns regarding any information, you will seek an independent medical opinion as soon as reasonably possible from a healthcare professional and / or use emergency services as corresponds.
- You will not register or attempt to register on behalf of any other person to access the site, nor will you provide information in response to a possible online health questionnaire, nor will you represent yourself as any other person.
- You will not register or attempt to register on the site more than once.
- You acknowledge that at no time will you acquire any rights to any material, content or document or article provided through the site.
- All content available and included on the site is the property of the content providers and is subject to protection.
- Any dispute or claim that arises with respect to these Terms must be notified in writing within 15 (fifteen) days after the occurrence of said dispute or claim. Such notice must state all the details of the dispute or claim. Failure on your part to provide written notice within that time limit will prevent you from making such a claim.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the content of these Terms, you agree to seek a cordial resolution of the dispute.
- If the dispute cannot be resolved within 65 (sixty-five) days of the initial notification of the dispute by either party, it is agreed to attempt to resolve it through mediation according to the Model of the Center for Effective Resolution of Disputes (“CEDR”) Mediation procedure.
- The mediator will be selected by CEDR.
- To initiate mediation, one party must notify the other in writing (“ADR Notice”) requesting mediation and a copy of the request must be sent to the CEDR.
- Mediation will begin no less than 65 (sixty-five) days from the date of the ADR written notice.
- The parties agree that they may not initiate any legal proceedings regarding any dispute related to these Terms until they have attempted to resolve the dispute through mediation or the mediation has ended or the other party has not participated in the mediation for a period of time. not less than 30 (thirty) days from the start date of the mediation.
- Each clause of these Terms works separately. If any relevant authority decides that any clause is illegal or unenforceable, the other clauses will remain in effect.
- If we do not enforce our rights against you or if we delay in doing so, that does not mean a waiver of our rights against you and does not mean that you should not comply with those obligations. If we waive a breach on your part, we will only do so in writing, and that does not mean that we tacitly waive any subsequent breach on your part.
- These Terms are governed by US law. By accepting these Terms, you irrevocably agree that the US courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Consumers have legal rights in relation to defective Products and / or Services.
- We are not responsible for the Products and / or Services that you purchase from a non-associated third party.
- When placing an order for a Product and / or service through the site, you will receive a written confirmation of your order.
Our responsibility to you
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage when:
- There is no violation of a legal duty of care that we owe you.
- The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of such failure.
- Any loss or damage or increased risk of loss or damage results from a violation by you of these Terms.
- Loss of opportunities.
- Loss of goodwill or damage to reputation.
- Loss or damage caused by providing inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Loss of your emotional well-being including, but not limited to, any embarrassment you have caused.
- Loss of income or expected benefits.
- Losses suffered by third parties.
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damage arising from the use of the service regardless of the form of action.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or by fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Shipping policy and shipping terms and conditions
Delivery services are provided through a mail, courier or dropshipping service that can be changed if we deem it necessary. By using the Delivery Services, you confirm that you understand and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this section. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this section, you must not use the Delivery Services.